Sunday 17 June 2012

Our books are 'uninspiring'

According to OFSTED

Which makes me sad; so I moved a lot today & then changed a whole load back.

I have issues with keeping paper books away from babies & I don't approve of 'book corners' as books should be distributed throughout the setting so children can see they are everyday and normal, not that you have to visit a special place to get them

& I don't have a lot of room

I have:
a rainbow row of 'That's not my' books
2 low boxes with board books in (spine showing) I can't turn them so there is a box with spine uppermost as there is a piano/keyboard on top of them
3 high shelves with paper books on
Tub with mini books in
Low shelf with board books (spine showing)
2 cloth shelves with books face showing
a basket of books that travels

I guess I need to think clever, or at least more clever than I am right now

No comments:

Post a Comment